Kenya Safaris from Nairobi 2019 Prices

Dutch Dutch English English French French German German Italian Italian Polish Polish Spanish Spanish
Dutch Dutch English English French French German German Italian Italian Polish Polish Spanish Spanish

Shimba Hills Safari Tour

1 Day Excursion to Shimba Hills National Reserve

STANDARD ECONOMY ADVENTURE TOUR PACKAGE

  • Shimba Hills National Reserve

ITINERARY

Shimba Hills Safari Tour

Julius Tact Safari Guide will pick you up from your coastal hotel and drive you to Shimba Hills National Reserve. In this reserve, you will meet with the endangered species of Sable Antelopes and other animals like Buffalos, Leopards, Monkeys and other species of birds in the park. 

You have a chance to visit the famous Sheldrick Falls in the hills.  You enjoy your full day enjoying game drives till late afternoon. Later you will drive back to your coastal hotel in the evening. Lunch is provided during midday.

Safari Price Per Person Based on Private Car $ 130
Children Below 3Yrs
FREE
Children between 3-13 Yrs
75% of Adult rate

What you will encounter on this Safari Package

Leopards 33%
Lions 48%
Zebra 47%
Buffalo 30%
Others: Hyrax, DikDik, Cheetah, Wild Dogs 47%
Rhino 35%
Elephants 79%
Giraffe 42%

TOUR PRICE INCLUDE:

  • Airport Transfers
  • Accommodation
  • Meals
  • Driver
  • Outdoor Activities

WHAT'S EXCLUDED:

  • Visa/Personal Taxes
  • Alcoholic Drinks
  • International Flights
  • Driver
  • Optional Trips

WHAT TO PACK

  • Bright Clothes (for Summer)
  • Summer Shoes
  • Power Back-Up
  • Flash Light
  • Sunglasses
  • Medication (if needed)

HAND LUGGAGE

  • Personal Documents
  • Binoculars (optional)
  • Camera
  • Small Bag
BOOK THIS PACKAGE
Shopping Basket
WhatsApp WhatsApp Chat

BOOK THIS TOUR PACKAGE

Your Personal Details:

  • To book you pay a deposit of 25%, the remaining 75% to be paid when starting the Safari
  • Pay securely using PesaPal
  • You will be redirected to Pesapal payment page after confirming your personal details. Pesapal is safe & secure